Jeffrey Beezler is hosting an Early Bird Thanksgiving Blogfest. Participants are asked to discuss what they are most grateful for. Pop on over and join in the fun.
Below is my list of things to be grateful for in writing:
1. I am grateful my characters can’t come to life or they might come for me in the middle of the night with flaming torches and pitch forks.
2. I’m grateful for the invention of word processors. I don’t think I could write a book without a spell checker and the automatic insertion of extra words and paragraphs.
3. I’m grateful for the internet for quick and easy access to information for research.
4. I’m grateful I have an outlet for storytelling otherwise my brain might implode from the pressure.
5. I’m grateful for my muse even though she only visits me at the most inopportune times.
6. I’m grateful for all my blogging friends. This is one of the most generous and supportive communities I’ve come across.
7. I’m grateful I don’t live in the worlds I create. They always seem to be on the brink of destruction. I’d die from stress before the hero saved the day.
What are you grateful for in writing?