Monday, November 8, 2021

On Gratitude


Because of the recent launch of the new edition of Cling to God: 365-Day Devotional, I'm out and about more than usual. (I've been a bit of a hermit the last few months for various reasons, one of which is getting this book ready for its exciting release into the world). 

So, today I'm over at Patricia Josephine/Lynne's blog, writing about gratitude. Please pop on over to check it out and say hi. 

A big thanks to Patricia and my lovely supporters, helpers, and readers. You are all so wonderful. I deeply appreciate all of you.

--

For something different, I'm also taking part in a book promo, so if you love Epic Fantasy reads, then you might find a new treasure in this lot: HERE


Don't forget to check out Patricia Josephine/Lynne's blog.

What's your favourite genre to read? Do you have a tendency to hermit away when you get busy or life becomes more of a challenge than usual?

 

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Off to read!

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'm going there too. I'd like to hermit when life gets busy but I usually have too much to do during those times to stay at home.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Thanks

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Yeah the busyness gets me out and about too...depending on what makes me busy, of course :P

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Lynda - I'll be over shortly ... all the best as you get stuck into the publishing and marketing aspects your book deserves. Take care - cheers Hilary

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Thanks, Hilary