- I'm thankful I have the opportunity and freedom to write.
- I'm thankful for a sense of humour--I couldn't complete a novel without one.
- I'm thankful for computers--the thought of using a typewriter to write a novel makes me shudder.
- I'm thankful for an excuse to put off the house cleaning--my deadlines are more important.
- I'm thankful for the writing community and all the support and encouragement it offers.
- I'm thankful for YOU.
News: Peggy Eddleman has signed with Random House for her Middle Grade novel, "Through the Bomb's Breath." Congratulations, Peggy!
Giveaway: Michael Di Gesu is having a 500 followers giveaway. Pop on over and help him celebrate his one year blogiversary.
NaNoWriMo: I'm on track for my November writing goal of 50k words in 30 days. I'm getting really excited about the story too. It's a science fiction young adult.